Taddle Creek was known Little Don River in early days.A bit later. it was known as as Brewery Creek near Enoch Turners brewery, house and garden. Many creeks in old Toronto were known as Brewery Creek, for example Castle Frank Brook through Yorkville. Other names for Taddle Creek were Goodwin Creek and University Creek. East of Jarvis Street, it was also known as Wolz Creek after Mr. Woltz a brewer who used the waters from the creek in his operations. Taddle Creek was buried at different times ; east of Church before 1860; Elizabeth St.. to Church St. as early as 1866; and University of Toronto sections by 1886.
There is some controversy as to whether the Wychwood Creek was actually the source of the Taddle. It may have been a tributary of Garrison Creek.
Points of interest on the Wychwood Creek page include: Wychwood Car Barns, Fleming House, Wychwood and Wychwood Park, Davenport Road, Davenport House and Bracondale Hill in Hillcrest Park. Points for the Annex Reach include: Grassroots Albany, T. Eaton's Annex home, St Alban The Martyr, The York Club. University Reach points include Queen Alexandra Gate, Early CNE, Hart House, The three Hospitals west side University Avenue, McMaster Hall, Queen's Park, The Ontario Fire Fighter Memorial, Royal Ontario Museum, Toronto Athletic Club, Toronto General Hospital, Toronto's first Ginkgo, Volunteer Monument & University College. were prepared for the Three pages made specifically for St Patrick's Reach are Old Chinatown, Osgoode Hall, University Avenue Armouries and SickKids Hospital. Points pages for Moss Park Creek page include: St. George's Greek Orthodox Church, Ryerson University, Sherborne Villa, Maple Leaf Gardens, Lutheran Church Bond St., Paul Kane house, Mackenzie House Bond St. Wykeham Lodge, Women's College Hospital, Jarvis Collegiate, "Where Edges Meet," Homewood and Wellesley Hospital. New points for Muddy York Reach include: Maryvale Lodge and the Don blockhouse.